Author Topic: Tenzin Zangpo Rinpoche (15/02/2016)  (Read 432 times)

Offline Pang

• View Profile
Tenzin Zangpo Rinpoche (15/02/2016)
« on: March 03, 2016, 06:10:02 am »
Benediction from Verses of the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones

Today is January 7th of the Lunar Year and is the first day to work after Spring Festival. It also happens to be Valentine’s Day. At this time, I give everyone the benediction of the Verses of the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones and hope that everyone be auspicious in love and career in the new year.

Last year, people who wanted to be together did not make it, while the people who did not turned out to be inseparable; people had to see their loved ones leave even though they didn’t want to, while people couldn’t leave the ones with whom they want to break up. Because of love, many people cannot drink and eat, cannot sleep well, and suffer a lot. Because of love, many people cry a lot. They are not joyful however beautiful the scenery is, and they cannot enjoy the food no matter how delicious the food is. Because of love, many people even give up their long-time pursuits and efforts.

Today, I give everyone the benediction of the Verses of the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones. First, I pray that in 2016 all the people who are waiting for love can obtain beautiful love, and the people who are confused on the way towards love can attain wisdom and confidence! I hope that those who are heart broken for the love can obtain happiness, and also pray that those who have attained the sweetness and beauty of love can hold hands together until old.

Last year, many people encountered difficulties and became confused, worn out, and unsuccessful. Therefore, I also use the Verses of the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones, hoping that in the new year, the confused ones can find the path towards brightness; the people who encounter difficulties, obstacles, and failure in career can regain their confidence and move towards success; the people who experienced exhaustion and decline can all go smoothly, make wishes come true, and be auspicious and perfect!May all things be well!

https://www.facebook.com/TenzinZangpoRinpoche/photos/pcb.1107643179269150/1107641985935936/?type=3&theater

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal